This website is operated by Total Voice Ltd, a UK company dedicated to helping choir leaders all over the world build their skills and confidence. Its directors are Victoria Hopkins and Christine Mulgrew.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
DIGITAL MUSIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHO IS ENTITLED TO USE MUSIC PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE?
We define the purchaser of this music as the person or choir organisation who buys the download licence. The licence is for the use of that person or organisation only.
The copyright of this music is owned and retained by Total Choir Music.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE MUSIC
- Print as many copies of the scores and/or lyric sheets as you need for your, or your organisation’s use. (You may omit any title page and this licence page when you print copies for your choir.)
- Download the scores and supporting materials (eg rehearsal tracks) and distribute them within your organisation.
- Perform and/or record (in any format) the music, including for commercial gain, provided you give credit as follows: title – composer/arranger, published by Total Choir Resources.
WHAT YOU CAN’T DO WITH THE MUSIC
- Share, transfer, lend or sell this music, or any of the supporting materials (except the use of any accompaniment or backing track in performance or on recordings), to anyone outside your choir organisation.
- Make this music or any of the supporting materials accessible outside your organisation – eg by publishing them on publicly accessible web pages or by storing them in unsecured locations.
- Edit, amend, tamper with or re-arrange the musical scores or supporting materials in any way.
If you do any of the above, you will be in breach of the download licence, which may result in legal action.
Total Voice Ltd must receive all requests for refunds and adjustments via email or an online request within 30 days after purchase.